These random thoughts are brought to you by… me being a procrastinator and not doing my homework. Ok, here goes… 😀
- I’m currently addicted to the low calorie vegetable egg rolls at Dollar Tree. God help me. Another thing the bf has suggested that I love. lol Check this out, too.
- Recipe for Cinnamon Sugar French Toast: Directions: 1) Combine milk, sugar, eggs, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, and salt and mix until blended, 2) Cut bread into 3/4 inch slices, 3) Dip in milk/egg mixture long enough to soak through, 4) Place a hot skillet with the melted butter or oil and fry until golden brown on both sides, 5) Remove from pan and roll in confectioners’ sugar mixed with the remaining cinnamon. 6) Serve with syrup and butter. (Recipe from GeniusKitchen.com)
- So the Groundhog (and that weird hamster in Canada named Wiarton Willie) saw their shadows and so we have 6 more weeks of winter. Well, considering it’s been sunny and in the 60’s here all winter (in Albuquerque), I guess I’m just fine with that! Snow is a thing of fantasy here these days.
- I just finished watching Celebrity Big Brother UK 2018. A drag queen named Shane J / Courtney won. Normally I’m a bit weary of drag queens, but Shane was an absolutely entertaining and wise man to watch. Don’t get British TV, you ask? Check out the whole 30 day season on the Big Brother Replay YouTube channel.
- Because of less than stellar sales last quarter, Microsoft has decided to lower the price of it’s entry level Surface devices. (Microsoft Surface devices are my current favorite computers and laptops.) Check out this awesome story and much more on Mary Jo Foley’s All About Microsoft website.
- Is Austin still weird? I don’t know. You be the judge.
- All in on Apple? One of my favorite Apple podcasts come from these folks over at iMore. They truly have a finger on the pulse of everything you’re a fan of.
- Into old Macs and electronics like me? This guy on YouTube (This Does Not Compute) seems to have it down fairly well.
- Having a bad day? Maybe this will cheer you up. And this! (And this!)
- Of course, it’s no surprise I’m a big Celebrity Big Brother UK fan. So of course, I’ve been watching the American version, too. The UK version is much more fierce, entertaining and shocking, I feel. The U.S. version is a limited 2 1/2 week series, much shorter than the UK version, Tonight is episode (day) 2.
- Valentines Day is quickly approaching, and also the 6 month anniversary of me and my honey, and also his birthday. God grant me the serenity!